Hi, I’m Lili and here I am going to make a short summary of my bullet journal. On my website you can find some free resources to create your own bullet journal 2023 free to print.
I start writing some facts about January that are interesting and then I tell you my plans.
Things I will consider doing
- Establish my goals and objectives for the new year.
- Review my budget and make adjustments if necessary.
- Get my papers in order and organize my work and home spaces.
- Take time to rest and relax after the holiday season.
- Consider if there is any habit or lifestyle change that I want to implement.
Important dates in January
- January 1: New Year’s Day
- January 6: Epiphany
- January 17: Saint Anthony the Abbot
- January 20: Saint Sebastian
List of motivational phrases for January
- “The first step towards achieving any goal is the determination to do it.”
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, day in and day out.”
- “Failure is just an opportunity to start again more intelligently.”
- “Don’t let your fears hold you back. Sometimes the biggest fear is not trying.”
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
My New Year’s resolutions:
- Start exercising regularly.
- Learn a new hobby or skill.
- Save money and track my expenses.
- Spend more time with friends and family.
- Finish my scrapbooking project for birthdays on time.
This post is written by Liliana CSC with love! and my website arteconlili.com